Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Creepypasta #2: Super Mario Sunshine mystery

I'm sitting here, alone, in my beach house, trying to put together what just happened, my family is in shock. I don't know how to put this together since for some reason I don't remember much, weird. I'm confused by it, and I'm worried that it's coming for me. Well I have no choice but to tell you my story, and remember this: don't rent a beach house that is owned by Steve Jamington.

My story starts in a plane, heading towards Clearwater, Florida. I'm bringing a couple of my favorite Gamecube games since the person that owns the beach house had a daughter that had a Gamecube. See, there is a Guy, Steve Jamington to be exact, this Guy has his own beach house. He puts the beach house on the internet for people to rent for a week and he makes money off of it, pretty smart Guy he his. And this week we are renting it. We get to our beach house, and we love it. My eye catches the Gamecube and I see it's kind of dirty and broken. I put in Metroid Prime, and it doesn't work. Mario Party 7, doesn't work, Mario Kart, nope, The Legend Of Zelda, not at all. I put in Super Mario Sunshine and finally the Gamecube works, so I take it out and put in metroid prime (the game I want to play) and the Gamecube doesn't work. I tell my mom this and she emails Steve about the problem.

He replies "I'm sorry about your problems and sorry that your not happy with that Gamecube. My 9 year old daughter had that exact Gamecube last and she was really weird with it. She would play 1 game and 1 game only and I noticed that no other games would work on the system. She soon started being weird after playing the game for so long, she loged in over 400 hours only on that 1 game. She started to get angry over nothing, puting her anger out on the gamecube. That's why it is all beat up. I'm sorry about your problem and I'm afraid I can't do anything to replace it. Sincerely, Steve Jamington." I noticed super Mario sunshine is the only game that works so I decided to play the game when I'm home alone.

I'm home alone and I'm about to play Super Mario Sunshine, I put it in the Gamecube and started it up. The game goes straght to the file select screen and there's one file already from the memory card in the Gamecube. It has 100% completion so I decided to go in that file. Mario jumps in right away with no music, only a little bit of static. I go into Gelato beach and I go to the first level. Once I see the beach I kind of get worried, the whole beach is empty, nothing is there except the landscape. I start exploring the land and I find a little human boy laying on the ground bleeding. Why is there a human in this game? There's no humans in Gelato beach, and why is he bleeding? I get kind of scared and explore the level a little more and I decided to go into the pop-up sand castle and replay the level in there. Once I get into the sand castle, millions of colors flash on the screen in 2 seconds and nearly makes me blind.

The level starts and it's way different then normal, the level has palm trees covered in human organs and blood, there are legs and arms laying all over the place. There is a picture of a dead person and his heart is ripped out of him. Then Mario turns around and he has black eyes, starring at me as his arms fall off and tons of blood follow. The screen goes to black and Mario appears in a dark room where he is locked up in a chair. His body explodes in blood and guts and a reverse bowser laugh plays while Mario's guts bleed all over the place. Laughs of children start to play and most of them are cheering and chanting something in Japanese. A message appears on screen and it reads: "Congratulations!! You have won!! 地獄があなたを待っています!!" The gamecube restarts as I am scared in fear.

Mario is now in corona mountain and I can control him. Corona mountain has fire and dead bodies all over the place, making it look like hell. There is a sign so I go up to it and it reads: " あなたがより良い急いで、彼女が来ています。先に行く、先行している人を殺す、あなたはそれを後悔するつもりです。I continue on as I don't know Japanese. It's a straight  path that is leading to a door, on the way there are corpses of peach, Luigi, toads, and other humans. All of them have negative colors on them, all of them have black eyes. There organs are coming out of them at a slow pace. As I walk the bodies stare at me, with their lifeless eyes. I finally get to the door and I go into it.

Suddenly I'm in a dark room and I can hear Mario screaming a life-like scream. Sounds of blood spurting out Mario follow as children laugh and chanting "he is done!". Then a mangled picture of a life-like Mario appear as Mario screams and other children scream. Mario's head is ripped of him, nailed to the wall his dead body is hanging on. The Gamecube shuts down as the power shuts off. I'm sitting in the dark scared out of my wits, I go to my computer which is running on a back up battery and I quickly pull up an email. I try to type an email to Steve saying what happened to his daughters Gamecube when I played it. But before I send it I get a email from a girl named Emily. It says: " だからあなたは私のゲームキューブハァッについての私のお父さんをお知らせしようとすると?さてあなたは、より良い、そのメールを送信しない。I ignore it at put the cursor over the send button as fast as I can. I get another email saying: " それを送信しない. I send the email right away and then the TV flashes on as my family walks in.

I don't know what happened after that but I wake up 20 minutes later as my family as staring at the turned off TV. My little brother is crying in the corner as my mom and dad just stare at the TV. My mom and dad go upstairs to sleep, not saying a single word. My little brother follows them, still crying. I try to talk to them but all they do is say: "not right now". I go to the listing online for the beach house and I read the reviews for the beach house. All them say the beach house is amazing except one review by Unknown. It says: "don't come here. Don't play my Gamecube. It's not yours, it's mine. If you do you wil". And it ends right there.

2 years later I am still trying to make my friends believe that what happened at the beach house is true. My family is still very quiet about something, but hopefully I'll find out why there so silent. But what's weird is that every time I play Super Mario Sunshine, a message box appears and says: "Your the one with the dead friend right?"


No comments:

Post a Comment